My photo
PO. Box 6, 130 Rt 10, Piermont, NH, United States
Monday - Thursday 3-7 pm, Sunday 1-3 pm (603) 272-4967 / Librarian@piermontlibrary.com *An equal opportunity employer"

Tuesday, October 3, 2017


The Show and the Artist
by Nancy Griswold
Still Life with Apples


Sawyer's Mountain
“I have always enjoyed coming to the Piermont Public Library.  It has become a refuge during quiet winter months and short days when I have more time for visiting and reflection.  I appreciate this opportunity to share my art images of Piermont and close surrounding towns along the valley  For more information on my art, check my website: www.ngartsite.com .”


5 by 7 cards 
Eagle Cliff Franconia Notch


A White Mountains View

Round Pond, Newbury Vermont
Upper: Farm at Four Corner
Lower: Vermont barn
Autumn Explosion

No comments: